Rife - "complete failure"

Topics with information and discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods, and unconventional views.
trout77

Re: Rife - "complete failure"

Post by trout77 » Fri 30 Nov 2007 19:56

some people just can't handle abx and need to look elsewhere.
I would do anything to get better and I did

cave76

Post by cave76 » Fri 30 Nov 2007 21:07

Tracy said:

****What do you all think, are there some things that are good as adjuncts, any certain supplements, hyperbaric, etc? Or do you think this story globally addresses all unconventional treatments?*****

I definitely think there are good adjuncts! And I'm using / have used many myself.

I don't think that Joe's post addresses all 'unconventional' treatments; no.

Rather it addresses the fact that people who are terribly sick and terribly confused and unable to think clearly because of the damages that (in this case) were caused by the non-treatment of Lyme disease.

I took the point as ----- this is what CAN happen when those who just can't understand that a BACTERIAL illness has to be address by an ANTIBIOTIC first, foremost and in some cases almost continually.

When a seriously ill (and I call ALL TBI illnesses serious) person falls under the sway of an Lyme illiterate (meant in the precise sense) practitioner AND is unable to think clearly AND is frightened-----then what happened to Jack can follow.

Perhaps Joe (as I have) has read just too many Faerie Dust Tales on Lymenet. It's a sin that Lymenet allows such ridiculous and ludicrous threads to be posted anywhere other than (PERHAPS) Off Topic.

No, all alternative or adjunctive treatment is bad. NOT AT ALL. Just when it's used instead of proper medical treatment.

trout77

Post by trout77 » Fri 30 Nov 2007 22:06

you wrote cave76

No, all alternative or adjunctive treatment is bad. NOT AT ALL. Just when it's used instead of proper medical treatment.

what is proper medical treatment idsa think four weeks of abx is proper treatment for lyme.
so throw that idea out the window. everyone is different

Tracy9

Post by Tracy9 » Fri 30 Nov 2007 22:10

Well, obviously none of us here thinks four weeks of antibiotics is "proper medical treatment". We are not IDSA; I think we are more like the anti Christ in that regard. I don't think anyone here would think Cave was equating the IDSA guidelines with "proper medical treatment."

You know this.

trout77

Post by trout77 » Fri 30 Nov 2007 22:19

well proper treatment in the medical field is four weeks for lyme
most doctors go by this even though I don't believe it either it is true.

Tracy9

Post by Tracy9 » Fri 30 Nov 2007 22:23

I realize most doctors DO follow the IDSA guidelines; but I dont' think that is what Cave meant, do you?

trout77

Post by trout77 » Fri 30 Nov 2007 22:39

throw proper treatment out the window go with what works

cave76

Post by cave76 » Sat 1 Dec 2007 0:16

I'm sorry, trout, that you misread or misunderstood my post. Tracy is right, I wasn't equating IDSA with 'proper medical treatment'.

That was your perception only.

trout77

Post by trout77 » Sat 1 Dec 2007 0:31

cave76 wrote:I'm sorry, trout, that you misread or misunderstood my post. Tracy is right, I wasn't equating IDSA with 'proper medical treatment'.

That was your perception only.
you said proper medical treatment and idsa is the largest group of medical professionals.
which I think they are bad for lyme but still the top dogs.

look at all the llmd they have taken down until this stops they are the top dogs.

cave76

Post by cave76 » Sat 1 Dec 2007 0:38

trout,

I can only say that you're misunderstanding what I said.

I'm sorry.