Cured of Lyme in 60 days!

Topics with information and discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods, and unconventional views.
Will Wiegman

Re: Cured of Lyme in 60 days!

Post by Will Wiegman » Tue 8 Apr 2014 12:24

Here is an article on how capillaries clean themselves out and eliminate debris after Borrelia steals the ATP from the pre-capillary sphinctor muscle and the trapped red blood cells, nutrients, and waste decompose when the circulation in that particular capillary is cut off.

http://helix.northwestern.edu/article/i ... ts-survive
Last edited by Will Wiegman on Thu 29 Jan 2015 3:48, edited 1 time in total.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Tue 8 Apr 2014 12:30

It is now July of 2015 and I've been100% symptom free since about July 2012, when I was re-bitten that year in May.

I worked it out myself by reading about 400 research papers about Borrelia to track exactly where Borrelia ends up and how they affect that part of the body to create all the ~80 very specific symptoms. I had them all at one time or another!

It was only when I realized where the blebs ended up that I saw a way to break their repetitive reproduction cycle from bleb->spirochete->bleb->spirochete in the spinal fluid.

Some think that intermittent abx protocols create resistant mutants but chromosomes only mutate about once every million divisions in a single source genetic line. (Creative laboratory work in gene splicing might be able to do this too.)

For Borrelia to mutate in your body all the progeny from a single spirochete would have to survive and replicate until there were a million of them in order to possibly produce one mutation and that mutation would have to be specifically to change one cytokine to match and defeat the exact way in which the antibiotic was killing the bacteria.

Most mutations in nature are to make the organism able to change it's food requirements.

Pulsing antibiotics has no affect on that.
Last edited by Will Wiegman on Thu 16 Jul 2015 4:59, edited 2 times in total.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Sun 11 May 2014 2:38

These papers emphasizes the nutritional requirement for thiocyanate metabolized from amygdalin food sources.

It demonstrates that a non-genetic form of Cystic Fibrosis can be caused by a lack of or insufficient levels of thiocyanate which will disrupt the immune system. Lack of thiocyanate can cause the white blood cells to self-destruct.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2777967/

http://www.pnas.org/content/106/48/20515.long
Last edited by Will Wiegman on Thu 16 Jul 2015 5:01, edited 1 time in total.

Doggonelyme

Post by Doggonelyme » Wed 21 May 2014 6:55

Hi Will,

Ive been reading your ideas that youve posted here and elsewhere and am coming to the same conclusions based on existing research and my own personal experiences. I dont have lyme, that i know of, but my dog contracted it from a tick that left an atypical EMS rash and left her with a high fever from the autoimmune condition she developed two weeks later. The emergency vet gave her, guess what, amox, doxy and metro, exactly what she needed, we gave her these for the better part of three weeks and no improvements, high fever the entire time, hospitalized multiple times. An internist suggested prednisolone and her fever went away, and the next three months were spent researching what was causing it. Two months in it all came together and i determined it to be lyme. As the antibiotics failed and her immune system was incapable of fighting it, i began looking for a herbal solution and found a book called "healing lyme" (Buhner). A month of researching and acquiring the herbs (month 4) and now 6 weeks into administering and she is only slightly better, at least by the amount of steroids required to keep her happy. She herxed multiple times confirming my suspicions, but behold although the book describes as Sapi and Brorson have discovered the defensive mechanisms of lyme nowhere is it detailed that any of these herbs are capable of penetrating the cells, biofilms of cystic walls to attack lyme, thats because they arent.

So many hundreds of dollars down the drain and im back at square one, antibiotics. After looking into cyst busting chemicals and finding Sapi's and Brorsons research i began looking for those who have tried their findings and found this thread. I have some questions for you, this is why im posting here, regarding what you've written here and elsewhere, ill number them for simplicity:

1. You initially wrote that you should only take a dose once when symptoms appear, then some 9 months later you came back on to say you should pulse them on a regular basis, what changed in that time?

2. Your pulsing suggestion of every other day (or elsewhere you mentioned every 36 hours), you base this of lymes replication time of 24 hours (ive also read this to be 12 hours, citation?) and the halflife of these antibiotics. However if lyme is under attack and is encysts, the aforementioned researchers have stated it could take anywhere from 3 hours to 10 months to open back up. Are there other studies that you have found that explain better lymes behaviour once antiobiotic levels have dropped?

3. You mention that because doxy causes lyme to encyst, that you use minocycline, what research have you found that shows minocycline doesnt also cause lyme to encyst?

4. You use bactrim to attack lyme in the gut, does this mean that the mino and tindamax arent active in the gut? or that the bactrim serves a different function?

5. This question isnt related to your advice, but you seem to know alot about all this, when my dog was on doxy for three weeks her immune system did not normalize, one would assume if all the lyme encysted from the doxy that the immune system would not recognize the cysts as a threat, but it did, is that normal?

Im going back to the vet to see if i can get these meds from him, hopefully they are not out of reach.

Doggonelyme

Post by Doggonelyme » Thu 22 May 2014 7:34

Ive gone to the vet and presented my case, they are having the tinidazole specially compounded for my dog. I told the vet about the minocycline and how it was supposed to be better at penetrating the CNS than doxy, the vet informed me that minocycline is IV only and a painful one at that (its also damaging to your kidneys and can cause alot of CNS problems unlike other cyclines). Im not sure what Will Weigman was suggesting here, that we give ourselves a shot every other day, or why he presumes minocycline is any different that doxycycline in the creation of cysts, but for what its worth because Brorson ("Our results show...mobile spirochetes are highly resistant to tinidazole") and Sapi ("Tinidazole significantly reduced both the spirochete and round body forms of Bb"), have conflicting reports on tinidazole's effectiveness at killing free floating spirochetes, its safe to say that doxy should be taken to induce cysts so that the tinidazole can kill them.

(Also see " http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/30/1/237.2.full " regarding mino vs doxy in the treatment of lyme, author concludes because of mino's dangerous side effects and toxicity that although its 2x better at saturating the CNS doxy is a better choice unless of course it doesnt work for you).

(An alternative treatment proposed if for some reason the azoles do not work to bust cysts is the use of hydroxycholorquine, an anti-malarial drug that should be used with a macrolide, however my vet informed me anti-malarial drugs are very hard on the organs and should be avoided if possible. The study im referencing is Brorsons "An in vitro study of the susceptibility of mobile and cystic forms of Borrelia burgdorferi to hydrocholoroquine", which also states that "cystic forms are susceptible to metronidazole, but because of the heterogeneity of the baceria, some strains might be resistant to this agent.")

(One more note, Brorsons "An in vitro study of the susceptibility of mobile and cystic forms of Borrelia burgdorgeri to tinidazole" that i commented above has a contradiction of its own, "Susceptibility testing of normal mobile Borrelia .... shows that TZ is effective against mobile spirochetes", and later "Our results show...mobile spirochetes are highly resistant to tinidazole", should take it to mean Sapi's research may well be a better constructed and construed testament to what these drugs can do).

Martian

Post by Martian » Thu 22 May 2014 14:12

Doggonelyme wrote:(One more note, Brorsons "An in vitro study of the susceptibility of mobile and cystic forms of Borrelia burgdorgeri to tinidazole" that i commented above has a contradiction of its own, "Susceptibility testing of normal mobile Borrelia .... shows that TZ is effective against mobile spirochetes", and later "Our results show...mobile spirochetes are highly resistant to tinidazole", should take it to mean Sapi's research may well be a better constructed and construed testament to what these drugs can do).
It sounds odd, but I don't think there is truly a contradiction, but rather the choice of words could be better.

The first quote is taken out of important context:
Susceptibility testing of normal mobile Borrelia showed that the MBC to TZ was >128 μg/ml in cultures incubated at 37°C for 14 days in a micro-oxic atmosphere. This shows that TZ is effective against mobile spirochetes but that normal doses and short courses of treatment probably do not kill the bacteria.
I think it means that tinidazole is able to kill Bb (= "effective"), however it requires very high concentrations (= "highly resistant"). The choice of the word "effective" is confusing here.

Of course one can't conclude from this that Sapi's research is better constructed.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Mon 23 Jun 2014 17:44

not sure where your Vet got all that mis-information about minocycline since they give it to teenagers in pill form for acne. Flagyl is IV only but it works more like Tinidazole.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Mon 23 Jun 2014 17:48

tinidazole kills by disrupting m-RNA peptide sequencing so it can kill during cell division, by disrupting cyst formation and to a lesser degree, intracellular bacterial formation of Outer Surface Proteins which Borrelia use to gather nutrients in through it's porins.

Will Wiegman

Post by Will Wiegman » Wed 9 Jul 2014 2:49

The fact that Mino+Tindy will kill all forms of Borrelia has been known for a very long time. God knows who would suppress such important knowledge.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15617845

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15248163

Doggonelyme

Post by Doggonelyme » Sun 13 Jul 2014 18:15

You havent answered any of my questions and are disregarding the fact that minocycline has not been shown to not cause cysts as you are claiming, so either have a source you havent disclosed yet or youre making it up.

As for my case we are in the 6th week of tinidazole and doxycycline, twice a day every day. Her arthritis has gone down and she is now able to do more like run after squirrels and jump onto steps but she is nowhere near cured. Whats worse yet is her autoimmune fever is still there, i tried lowering her steroid from 10mg to 5mg per day and within 3 days she had a high temperature and swelled eyes and was achey all over. At this point the only other options besides some freak autoimmune condition that wont go away is that she has a co-infection that is causing it and is immune to her antibiotics (going to get tested tomorrow for all tick co-infections), or her adrenals are not working properly. And theres always the reality that lyme cannot be cured with current medicine and theres nothing we can do. The doctor said the best way to determine whats inside of her is to take a tissue sample and inspect it under the microscope, its seems like this might be the only way to really know as all other tests rely on faulty premises.