The Hocus-Pocus of the Salt & Vitamin C Protocol

Topics with information and discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods, and unconventional views.
LymeEnigma

Re: The Hocus-Pocus of the Salt & Vitamin C Protocol

Post by LymeEnigma » Thu 8 Nov 2007 20:00

Wasn't Rife a "miracle cancer cure" a couple of decades ago?

cave76

Post by cave76 » Fri 9 Nov 2007 16:31

Rife and cancer:

Yes, it was. There is a web site 'devoted' to Royal Rife (the name of the man) at:

http://www.rife.org/

Since the 30's there have been many books, articles and newspapers published concerning Rife's Research on Cancer and other diseases. Most of his lab notes have long been forgotten about, destroyed or kept under lock and key by a few individuals. These people, for their own selfish reasons, are unwilling to share them with the world. We are not here to debate whether or not Rife's many years and long hours of research in his lab reveal the truth or not. We offer this web site only for you to read and view what individuals have located in the last 10 years' of doing research. It is up to you as an individual to look at the facts and decide for yourself if there is any truth here.

Eight years ago, I started collecting everything I could find about Rife. What you see here is the work of about 8 different people from all over the world who have managed to locate and share what you see on this website with the world. If you have any Rife related material and would like to have it shared on this website, please send it to us. We will gladly list your name as a supporter of this website.

If a person has nothing better to do---- start reading. :)

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LymeEnigma

Post by LymeEnigma » Fri 9 Nov 2007 18:53

:?

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri 9 Nov 2007 21:45

LymeEnigma wrote:Wasn't Rife a "miracle cancer cure" a couple of decades ago?
like many forms of alternative medicine it is promoted as a cure-all; one of the main reasons to be very sceptical. However, I think there may be something of value inside many of these alternative treatments (in the case of Rife if only because the brilliant Tesla was involved with some early flavor of it).

On the other side, when I was studying in the early eighties, genetic engineering was also touted as the cure for all diseases; many professors stated that DNA technology would cure all forms of cancer with 10-20 years. Well, it didn't happen and the little progress in curing cancer since then has hardly anything to do with genetic engineering.

minx

Post by minx » Mon 3 Dec 2007 14:17

I am not sure what to think of the Salt/C protocol. A high dosage of vitamine C does make sense to me as being benificial, although I doubt it that has to be as high as they suggest. The salt I am rather sceptical about.

A firm advocate of vit.C is Robert F. Cathcart, M.D.: http://www.orthomed.com/publications1.html

Nick

Post by Nick » Tue 4 Dec 2007 21:03

minx wrote: A firm advocate of vit.C is Robert F. Cathcart, M.D.:
he is in good company; another famous advocate is Chemistry Nobel prize winner Linus Pauling

I can imagine the salt works because it stimulates you to drink more (helping with removing toxins?).

minitails2

Post by minitails2 » Wed 5 Dec 2007 10:49

Hi all,
Ah, I 've been waiting for the mention of Tesla: :!:
"I think there may be something of value inside many of these alternative treatments (in the case of Rife if only because the brilliant Tesla was involved with some early flavor of it)."
I'm not lying in wait, but he usually comes up when people are talking about "controversal" ideas. Brilliant but a bit wacky. I have nothing against him, I will forever be grateful for alternating current, but I didn't see any references to him in the stuff I looked at. Perhaps I gave up too soon. Actually, I grew up in a city with a government lab and so there are some interesting street names. I spent many an hour riding my bike on Tesla Avenue to go hang out in the vinyards, trying not to get caught. :P

Anyway, taking supplements for anything, like Vitamin C will ensure that you never get the whole vitamin and certainly salt is necessary to us all, but ingesting large amounts just doesn't make sense to me. The other part is why are mega doses of incomplete vitimin C, which just leaves your system, often irritating the southern parts on it's way out, and way too much salt, supposed to cure anything. I guess the toxic level of salt can kill worms and all but are there better ways?

Yes, you all just guessed it. I am actually a 5 year old in a grown up body who always wants to understand why, why, why constantly (except for alternating current, which I pretty much gave up on years ago). :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri 7 Dec 2007 21:12

minitails2 wrote:I have nothing against him, I will forever be grateful for alternating current, but I didn't see any references to him in the stuff I looked at. Perhaps I gave up too soon.
yes, google a bit - I think the work of Royal Rife etc. is just the latest incarnation of Tesla's research on this subject. Tesla was experimenting with EM radiation for curing disease (and of course for many other applications). And yes, I agree he sometimes had wacky ideas, but my impression is that most of the times other people simply failed to understand him; he was way ahead of his time.

Regarding VitC and salt: there has been so much written on this subject (including scientific discussion) that it is better to remain silent here; science is inconclusive. I agree that a high overdose of VitC does not sound very useful (but what is high? a few grams a day sure has its benefit for some people; it is a general anti-oxidant which does not do real harm except for some GI upset maybe, as long as you don't take ridiculous quantities).

rlstanley

Post by rlstanley » Tue 10 Nov 2009 2:36

Variations on the Salt/ Vitamin C Cure Thang using...apples--or parts thereof--to enhance the 'scientificness' of it all :

See: New Salt/Vitamin C Protocol

Snippet:
Substitute 1 gram of sodium chloride tablet with 1 gram Himalayan Miracle Salt capsule and substitute 3 grams of Vitamin C with 1 capsule of Apple Poly (which works out to 4 capsules of Apple polyphenols and 12 capsules of Himalayan Mineral Salt per day for me.)

This new protocol was developed using the underlying principals of the Salt/Vitamin C protocol, with therapeutic substitutions which are less likely to have any side effects.
Also Can Salt and Apples Cure Lyme Disease?
This could be a wonderful breakthrough for those who are suffering with massive neural damage from Lyme disease
What's next? The margarita cure? Hey, why not get your salt THAT way?