Another "Miracle" Cure for Just About Anything

Topics with information and discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods, and unconventional views.
RitaA

Another "Miracle" Cure for Just About Anything

Post by RitaA » Sat 27 Dec 2014 23:01

The following two posts -- on a Canadian internet site that is used for selling products (new and used) as well as services -- are by the same person. The cure for a variety of unrelated illnesses, including (but not limited to) Lyme disease, consists of homeopathic natural remedies. Talk about one-size fits all medicine! And who knew that hantavirus is so prevalent in Canada? (It's not.)

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/ottawa/there-is-help-for:-the-flu-shingles-hanta-virus-fibromyalgia/1039529245
If you or people you know suffer from west nile virus, lyme disease, shingles, fibromyalgia, COPD. the flu, influenza, the common cold and other viruses, I discovered some amazing inexpensive homeopathic natural remedies. The same remedies will help with ANY health issues you may have!!!

If you have had a mouse problem in your house in recent months, there is a good chance you have Hanta Virus. Some symptoms include: fatigue, fever and muscle aches, especially in the large muscle groups—thighs, hips, back, and sometimes shoulders. These symptoms are universal.

There may also be headaches, dizziness, chills, and abdominal problems, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. About half of all HPS patients experience these symptoms.

Hanta Virus may also cause coughing and shortness of breath, with the sensation of, as one survivor put it, a "...tight band around my chest and a pillow over my face" as the lungs fill with fluid.

The poster doesn't list his qualifications when it comes to dispensing homeopathic natural remedies OR caring for disabled and/or senior citizens -- two vulnerable groups of people who may be targeted by con artists or worse:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-community-other/ottawa/live-in-caregiver-for-senior-citizens-or-the-disabled/1039249674
Hi: I am a 45 year old gentleman with three years experience living with senior citizens so they can live in their own homes. I am available at this time to live with seniors so they can live in their own homes. Or the disabled.
Although the following may be somewhat out of date, the incidence of hantavirus in Canada is still VERY low by all accounts:

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/disease/hanta.aspx
Publications
Diseases : Hantavirus

What is hantavirus ?

It's a virus that can cause a rare but very serious lung disease called hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS). The virus was first found in people in 1993 but has probably existed for many years.

The first cases were in rural areas of the southwest United States. The U.S. reports less than 35 cases each year, while Canada reports about three cases annually. No cases have been confirmed east of Saskatchewan.

How is hantavirus spread ?

Rodents may carry the virus, especially deer mice. Infected rodents shed the virus in their urine, saliva and droppings (feces).
Note: The two Kiji ads may no longer be active because the links and content have been sitting in my Drafts folder for a while, but I noticed a fresh batch just a day or two ago during a routine Google search using the search words "Lyme disease".

Edited to add:

The poster has changed at least one detail (either postal code and/or phone number), however I’m willing to bet it's the same fellow who posted the following on Dec. 26, 2014. This guy is either a saint or a con artist. In the spirit of Christmas, indeed!

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-community-other/ottawa/reward-residual-monthly-income-of-5000/1041457677
IN THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS!!!
The good news: A friend has given me a brand new 2006 Chevrolet Colorado pick up truck.
The bad news: I have no money for gas or insurance.
Hi: I am 45 years old. I have done a lot for many people in terms of helping with rent, groceries, utilities, etc. I had to take care of my Mother as she battled cancer for ten years. I lived with an elderly couple so they could live in their own home, for three years. I took care of an Aunt for three years, so she could avoid being homeless. I am finally ready to get on with being employed, paying taxes, and being a productive member of society. The problem is: I live 45 minutes from a public transit system. If YOU or someone you know, can help me by providing me with a financial loan of any amount, I will help the many seniors and disabled who need transportation to doctor's offices and grocery stores. I will also help the many with cancer and kidney failure who need to get to medical appointments. If YOU decide to help me, I will reward you with not ONE but SEVERAL amazing rewards. Thanks in advance.
I will also help our soldiers get treated for their Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.