Oxygen concentrator

Topics with information and discussion about unconventional diagnostic and treatment methods, and unconventional views.
tuareg

Oxygen concentrator

Post by tuareg » Fri 1 Jan 2016 22:31

Dear all,
I was found positive to Borrelia in 2003 and I am chronic sick.
I have been treated with antibiotics without a great success.
Since a couple of months I feel worst and sometimes I feel like I do not breath enough oxygen, I would like to start an home treatment with an oxygen concentrator.
Does anyone of you had experience with that? What result should I expect?
Thanks.
Cheers.

ChronicLyme19

Re: Oxygen concentrator

Post by ChronicLyme19 » Tue 2 Feb 2016 5:25

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I'll chime in hear because I was having oxygen problems before I got diagnosed. My oxygen saturation levels were falling below 85 and I was about to be placed on an oxygen tank.

A few thoughts...
-How do you know you have an oxygen issue? Have you had your doctors check your oxygen levels?
-Have you been examined by a pulminologist? Have they verified your lungs are ok?
-Have they ruled out other causes of oxygen issues (blood clots/MTHFR gene mutation, malaria, babesia, carbon monoxide poisoning etc)?

I would want to know that I have an oxygen issue before going out and buying a probably expensive piece of equipment.

In my own case they ruled out many things and narrowed it down to either blood clots or babesia infection.

I have talked to someone who did oxygen treatments, and he said it helped him, but that the effects were only temporary.
Half of what you are taught is incorrect, but which half? What if there's another half missing?

tuareg

Post by tuareg » Sun 2 Jul 2017 9:35

sorry for very late reply
I did not check it with a pnumologist, since I have lot my trust in doctors
for them, it is always everything ok
anyway, I have bought the generator and used for a couple of months and it helped me to improve my condition
however, I still have some issues, sometime
basically I have the perception that I do not inalate enough oxygen

Lucas_LUMA_Healers

Post by Lucas_LUMA_Healers » Sun 3 Sep 2017 0:33

The best way to boost oxygen level in the body is by Hydrogen Peroxide supplementation.
I know a few cases of Lyme healing with H2O2 as a main part of the therapy protocol.

lou

Post by lou » Thu 21 Sep 2017 0:08

You really should be checked for babesia, since this is one of the symptoms, and if you already are diagnosed with lyme, they frequently travel together in a tick. One of the reasons people think their lyme treatment didn't work well enough is because they had other pathogens that needed a different treatment. A blood smear is the best way to find babesia if you can find a competent person who will look at many fields, since a chronic infection may have a low level of infected red blood cells.